Sunday, April 24, 2016
Registration/Sign In: 1:00- 2:00 PM
Bike Rally : 2:00 - 4:15 PM
Where: Lot 9 at the University of Tennessee
(Corner of Phillip Fulmer Way and Peyton Manning Pass)
Adults: $15 Students: $10 Children 12 & Under: Free
(this includes one event ticket and a t-shirt)
- In order to guarantee a free t-shirt, please register online in advance before the event.
- FREE Bike Rentals will be available at the bike rally for those who do not have a bike. However, they will be on a first-come first-served basis.
- If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our ride to help us build a strong bike culture and safety mindset for the community. Our overall mission is to make biking better for everyone in the greater Knoxville area. Through this event we will show riders the different biking resources that are available as well as promote bike safety.
The rally will include a safety drill, a ride around UT’s campus and downtown area (75 min.) and raffle prizes. Checkpoints will be placed throughout the area for riders of all levels. The more checkpoints you visit, the more chances to win in the raffle.
- 2:00 PM - Short safety drill will begin for
all who plan to participate. Then, the maps will be distributed for
riders to plan their routes.
- 2:30 PM - Riders will begin the Tour.
- 3:45 PM - Bike Rally will conclude
- 4:00 PM - Start drawing for prizes
- During the rally, riders are encouraged to abide by the rules of the roads and trails to have a safe and fun ride. There will be no road closings.
- Riders under the age of 16 should ride with someone 16 years or older.
- No purchase is necessary to participate in the raffle.